Rhythm Kids Online is an exciting, interactive drumming, singing and dancing program for children in Prek through second grade (ages 4-8). Children are engaged in a creative and learning experience as they practice rhythm patterns, songs and dances from around the world that they can play on djembe drums or anything in your homes such as a laundry basket, cardboard box, or a large pot. They learn to integrate and assimilate rhythm into their lives as they:
- learn multicultural drumming patterns
- develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments
- explore movement and dance while singing songs
- play games based on music and drumming
- have fun with a host of rhythm activities
Rhythm Kids follows through on the Music Together®® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age eight.
**If you are a part of a homeschooling group or POD and would like to set up a class just for your group, please contact us early so we can set it up before open registration for fall begins!**