We know how people are craving being around other families after so many months of staying home and not being able to see and play with friends. We've been experimenting with an in-person Music Together class experience that is safe for all to participate in. While it is a different thing than our normal indoor classes, we feel that those that really crave being around others are enjoying it. There will be a lot more "rules" than we normally would have.
NOTE: Please contact us if you have a "Pod" of families who are comfortable with eachother and you would like to have a class offered just for your Pod in our space or at yours (or even virtually)!
Some things to think about before signing up:
- There is a very limited number of seats in outdoor classes in order to be able to maintain the safety of everyone and to adhere to the state's guidelines for numbers allowed to congregate. If the class is full, please email us to be put on a waitlist. If we get enough interest we may add another class.
- For the Spring 2021 session, as per state guidelines right now, masks will be required for adults and children over 5 during music time. If this chages at any time, you will be updated.
- There will be limited in-person make-up classes. Be sure and join the Private Facebook group. Meryl will update there if there are any in person makeups available. ( If at all possible, please be sure to let Meryl know ahead of time if you will be missing class so she can offer your seat as a makeup.) OR if your family has to miss a class, you can join an online Zoom class for that week. You can sign up for makeups through the web site and will recieve the Zoom link in your confirmation.
- Outdoor classes are held on a weather-permitting basis. In cases of inclement weather, class will be held via Zoom. A link will be sent out via email and/or text the morning of the class.
- There will be no refunds/credits for missed classes. If there is an ongoing problem for your family and you will be missing a lot of classes, please contact Meryl ASAP.
- A liability waiver must be signed in order to participate and more details/instructions will be sent with your official confirmation the week before classes begin.
- For signing up for the 10 week session, as in all our classes, you will still receive the same packet of materials (CD, songbook, download code, access to online resources and private Facebook group for enrolled families) on the first day of class.
Please contact Meryl if you have any questions about our Outside Music Together classes! We are trying to comply with all state mandates while still filling the needs of our loyal families!
MUSIC TOGETHER OUTSIDE FAQ
MUSIC TOGETHER OUTSIDE WAIVER OF LIABILITY